James Kathleen

Photography

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Ruth and Brett [Minnesota Engagement]


Ruth and Brett were engaged in the spring and we finally met up with them in Minnesota to take some engagement pictures in October.  These two just had a wedding and are currently enjoying some sunshine on their honeymoon another world away. I'm only a little bit jealous of the weather.

When we had talked about taking engagement pictures Ruth told me they were up for anything. So if there was anything I wanted to try I could. Thanks Ruth! James and I both brought our cameras and had fun coming up with new ideas. 









I got all emotional as I went through these knowing the amount of love between them that brought them to be husband and wife. It was so fun to notice how attentive they are to one another. I love that you can really tell they care so deeply for one another. It's really a beautiful kind of love. Then again, what love isn't beautiful?













Ruth is my older sister and someone I always looked up to. It seemed as though I was always way younger than her though and never would really be able to relate. As we grew older we became closer as we started having more in common and I didn't feel so much like a little sister anymore. I am thankful she always looks out for me and that she can always tell if things aren't going too smoothly for me. She has been so supportive in my photography business and encouraged me from the beginning. She is special to me and I have no doubt in my mind that Brett will take great care of Ruth and couldn't be happier for the two of them.













 Thank you so much Ruth and Brett for allowing us to capture this special time in your life. We wish you the best in Minnesota and can't wait to come visit you in your new house!

 -K




Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

1 comment: