James Kathleen

Photography

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Mary [ Howell Senior ]


It's senior year for this sister of mine! It seems like I was just living at home with her and sharing a bedroom and having pillow talks. Mary is the next sister under me, so naturally we shared a room growing up, played all the make believe things together (even when I probably was a little too old), talked endlessly of how we couldn't wait to grow up and now here we are. I am married and she is in her senior year of high school. Sometimes I still wish we were little, still sharing a bedroom and spending almost every second of our time at home together. I miss the days when she would ask me if I was going somewhere and if I said no she'd say, "me neither" then i'd change my mind and say yes and she'd of course magically change her mind too. We laugh about it now :)  There are perks of getting older like having deep conversations that mean so much and learning things from her when I thought I'd always be the one handing down the advice. A bond between sisters is a special bond and it only grows as we do.  And here is to hoping she will end up in the U.P. and live near me next year (keeping my fingers crossed)!



 We took these pictures in the fall around downtown Howell. Mary had been asking me for awhile to get them done, and we finally fit them in when we were down for a quick weekend. It was fun to photograph in new places and spend an evening together!




















I wish you the best during your remaining time at HHS, dear sister!!
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment