James Kathleen

Photography

Monday, September 7, 2015

Madeline + Chad [ Wedding ] July 18, 2015

I had taken Madeline and Chad's engagement pictures this spring and had been looking forwards to their wedding ever since. Madeline had told me that they were having a morning wedding and I instantly loved the idea!

We started the morning at her mom and dad's beautiful log home.  








The morning was busy as everyone was bustling around, but Madeline made sure to take her time to thank everyone who made her day so special





We drove down to the water for their first look. We watched the weather all week as it switched from rain to sun and back to rain and  it ended up being a warm gorgeous overcast morning. Perfect lighting for a photographer ;)







Madeline hand painted these signs for their chairs and wanted to incorporate them into her pictures if possible. A lovely idea!




They are such a happy couple but there was just something about this one that I couldn't resist posting. 


I just love all the fun and excitement that goes on during a wedding day.




I put James in charge of the guys always, so I can't ever take credit for those photos. As for the rest of the photos hard to say which are his and mine because I combine them into one batch of photos, so his are mixed in with mine.









Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Larson and Best Wishes in your happily ever after!
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

1 comment: