James Kathleen

Photography

Thursday, June 4, 2015

McLains State Park- Engaged Madeline + Chad

We met up at breakies on the McLains side because it is where Madeline and Chad have spent many dates together. I think it is such a great idea to pick some place that is so familiar to the couple. Future couples, take note. They came with great ideas and spoke up during the session if anything sparked another one. I loved that about them.  Another beautiful yooper evening made for gorgeous lighting to set the romantic mood. These two are adorable, so with that, enjoy! 


















Thank you Madeline and Chad! I look forwards to your wedding day :)

Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

2 comments:

  1. How cute couple! I just loved watching their engagement photos. Thanks for sharing this post. My best friend is also getting engaged at best beach rental halls in Philadelphia. I am so excited for her engagement party!

    ReplyDelete