James Kathleen

Photography

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Hunters Point, Michigan Wedding - Alex + Gabrielle 09.27.14

This was a wedding I second shot with the ever so talented Ashlyn from Lynlee Photography. It was my first and only time second shooting, and I loved every second of it. I was able to relax a lot more and feel as if I was able to compose my shots more carefully. I will have to remember to breath and not rush at any future weddings I shoot.

The wedding took place at Hunter's point in Copper Harbor. It was a beautiful ceremony with close friends and family.
















I accidentally paired the next two together for this blog post and then I though about it and said to myself, "Yes! They go together. The couple being wild and free like the birds on their rings." And how cool are their rings? and they match! They are from one of the local stores around the area. Pretty neat.







We hopped out at Maganese falls and what do you know? They brought their kitten with them. The kitten says a little bit about this beautiful couple. They rescued the poor little thing from a car wash. It means a lot to them so they wanted to include it in their photos. And when it wasn't allowed in the picture, I got to cuddle with it. Talk about awesome! 













And to top off our gorgeous locations, we headed to the top of Brockway Mountain to catch the last of the sunset. Totally worth it. 



Something about these next two I just love.



Gorgeous Right?





 Thank you Ashlyn for letting me tag along :)
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

3 comments:

  1. Love them:)
    Emilie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy, these are gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, yes! Great! You have really captured the "feel" of this setting. I can almost smell Lake Superior. The sitting-on-the-log is my fave. And the backlighting up on Brockway...with that dress. etc., etc., etc.

    ReplyDelete