James Kathleen

Photography

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Janine + Dan [ Family ]

I have something green for you today! I love this little family. We were able to squish a quick session in when I was downstate for Hollie's wedding in October. They remind me of home and the feeling that comes with it. Being so comfortable, content, carefree and knowing every space inside the house and out. Ohhhhh I can't wait to go home!

Anyways... I love dogs. So the one on the left is Lexie, our family dog who is always welcoming. And Henry with Grandma. He loves his Grandma :)


Henry wasn't really having it with the pictures. Dad's always seem to think it is funny when this happens... 
 I love this one. So much love and concern they have for their little guy.
Love the one of Henry looking at his dad.

 

Thanks Janine + Dan and Henry! 






Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

1 comment: