James Kathleen

Photography

Friday, September 9, 2016

Heidi + Brian [ Engaged ]


Heidi is my cousin and I was quite delighted when she asked me to take her engagement photos. I spent a summer at her house growing up working in the corn fields and my family camped with hers many summers at McLain State Park so I had a lot of fun with them and getting to know Brian a little more. Heidi and Brian are to be married this October in Minnesota. 


We started out at the boardwalk along the Pilgrim River as this is where he proposed. I love those trails.





So much love and happiness!!!




Then we headed over to Prince's Point. I had heard of this place many times but never knew how to get there or what it looked like. It was quite gorgeous and had wild flowers growing everywhere!!












Thank you Heidi and Brian for an enjoyable evening!


* On a side note I am still trying to figure out how to get my blog to display my photos correctly without them looking blurry and without them looking too sharp. Currently still struggling...
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment